Monday, November 28, 2005

Bed Breakfast Beyond & Below Capacity

Saturday 11/26 had four (4) people consisting of two couples sleeping over. Starting today Monday 11/28, there will only be me. Michael's wife left Sunday. Michael will leave this morning. He gave me a box of 12 Ferrero Rocher chocolates as a parting gift. I will miss my outstanding Tenant Roommate I found two great roommate candidates who wanted to move in, only to alienate both due to that same fact. A vacancy is unfilled.

Patti and I designed and executed putting banners above the four living room windows as a valance. I hope Bernice does not mind. She gave me many of those banners. Patti fixed yet another door: the pantry door! Patti also cleaned up our Patio. I installed a guest towel rack for the L towels given me by Bernice. I have discovered the other day, that it is Patti, and not Michael Jackson, that is my long lost twin sister. I have given Patti the key to my home. Green Day won another award for the best rock pop album of the year: American Idiot.