Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BLOW JOB SUCKed

Finally, after many complains, inquires, research, emails, meetings, telephone calls, appointments, visits and attempts, two men came over today, 45 minutes late, after a two hour time frame, successfully completed the job! All of the lint has been sucked out of the duct by a giant truck! The clothing dryer is now finally successfully attached to the vent tubing, and blowing air out the outside dryer vent! Nobody and nothing is giving me hot air anymore!

Also, my long lost Air Cleaning Filter has finally been retrieved from behind the laundry machines! It had fallen behind them any months ago. It is a 3M Filtrete refillable Dust & Pollen Reduction Filter with a 500 Performance Rating. It is approved by the American Lung Association Health House, and cost as much as the cleaning service today! Each new insertion filter lasts 3 months. Blow Job: $89.95. Breathing fresh clean healthy air: Priceless.

The entry posted with the phrase "blow job" has nothing to do with my personal life or interests. It onlyhad to do with the venting system for my drying machine.

Patti helped me do a Practical Orderly Neat job buying and installing a second knob on the laundry room door yesterday during our Productive Organized Nice day.

I have recieved another bill for the ironic day of 09/26/05. It is for HHCSI Emergency Dept. Physician @ $133. That brings my total for that day's event to $418. Remember to click the above links for furthur clarification.

On 11/14/05. I heard and confirmed that I am exempt from meeting quota since I am trained in other areas, and not exclusively permanently in this bank check verifications department. Howerver, I don't want to wait until training by February.

No comments: