Monday, November 14, 2005

P Over Night

My guest room is available during December 2005. Make a reservation. P and I beat our 11 hour record by 50.5 hours as of 9am today. P helped me be very productive, and get organized back to normal after a month. P is using my old monochrome Palm Pilot. She copied eight CD's for me today! Sunday is now my day off. I took last Saturday off. Saturday will be my day off. I will be off Tuesday and Wednesday with no detriment. I was offered to and did, leave two hours early today without detriment.

I no longer use a mobile phone while I am driving. Driving a car on an on-ramp to the I-4 and answering a cell phone: $210.
Life: Priceless.

11/14/2002 Nancy Ellen Bleicher and I met via roommateaccess.com


http://andrewlerner.blogspot.com/2005/10/instructions.html
Click on underlined characters and pictures. Click the replies link envelope icon with arrow. All postings are updated continuously. Keep scrolling down this very long page every time you visit.