Sunday, November 20, 2005

DATA, THE SECOND NEXT GENERATION

Convergys, and the account that I will be working on, have been extending warm welcomes to me by telephone on my new assignment and position. I will be training starting Monday, 11/22/05, five (5) weeks, from 5pm until 1am. I will sleep from 3 to 11am. I am available to talk on the telephone between 12 and 5pm Monday through Friday. I am also available on Sunday and Saturday between 12pm and 12am. Lunch time for me will only be between 3 and 4pm. Otherwise, I am enjoying the laundry door Patti helped me with.

I am a Technical Support Representative in, and live in, Lake Mary, Orlando area, Florida. I assist clients of my Charter account solve their technical inquiries over the phone. I will provide broadband cable services support on Voice over Inernet Protocal, software, hardware, Internet and handheld devices. This position requires in-depth knowledge of Windows, Internet and hardware installation. This position requires a flexible schedule with various start times that change based on client need.

http://andrewlerner.blogspot.com/2005/10/instructions.html
Click on underlined characters and pictures. Click the replies link envelope icon with arrow. All postings are updated continuously. Keep scrolling down this very long page every time you visit.