Thursday, November 03, 2005

MILDRED BARTH 1910 - 2005

My Aunt Mildred died today. My Father is now the last living member of his family. My father was born on 5/19/1915, and is now 90. His virtue is generosity. I am grateful to have been, and continue to be, a beneficiary of this. It is because of his financial assistance, and the immediate support of our immediate tiny family, that has helped me to live privileged in such great comfort, health, and safety while pursuing my happiness. I now have zero (0) Aunts, Uncles, Grand Parents, children, spouse and pets. This does not bother me. However, I have many good friends, a perfect home, tenant, car, and am employed.
http://andrewlerner.blogspot.com/2005/10/instructions.html
Click on the above to learn features of this journal.

No comments: