Monday, October 03, 2005

LIFE, MY FINAL FRONTIER

CPAP does not stand for Certified Pure Air Provider, although it is. CPAP is not an acronym for Certainly Provides A Pinapple or Certified Public Accountant Person. CPAP is Constant Positive Air Pressure. It helps me breath continuously and constantly throughout my sleeping. I would otherwise frequently stop breathing and wake up throughout the night. I therefore used to be unrested even after nine hours, and feel tired througout the following day. Today I slept from from 12:01 to 6:00am and feel well rested and refreshed.

I feel tremendous RELIEF and energy now, as I have craved and never had my entire life. The primary contributing factors that helped me are: Divorcing Laurie, Escaping from NYC and LI, my Mother passing away, selling my last Queens home, Settling in Florida, CPAP, medications “F� and “A�, my Blog, putting Odie to sleep, finally finding the right diet, developing Nancy as my friend, making my first real permanent perfect own home with the perfect layout, appearance, and location, and finally earning my first real good career. Also, by far, the best things ever to finally come into my life, the best inventions ever, my favorite toy and tool ever, and certainly my favorite thing and service, are the Personal Computer system and the Internet’s World Wide Web. It has been a long hard alternative trek. I am finally boldly living where I have always wanted to go before.

HARD TREK: Life, my final frontier. These are the life voyages of Andrew Lerner. My indefinite mission, to explore my strange new world, seek out new friendship and relationships, and to finally boldly experience where I have always wanted to live before.

No comments: