Sunday, October 09, 2005

YOU ARE HERE

Click on Favorites.
Click on Add to Favorites.
Write this down:
www.andrewlerner.blogspot.com
It is a very easy address to remember.
You know the www. part
You know my name: andrewlerner
Dot (.)
Then, it is (type) "blogspot"
You know the .com part
Make a desk top icon link.
I have more than one web log. I plan to create more. I can and will make settings that will restrict who can read them. Currently my Yahoo web journal is public. I plan to create a new one titled "ALIEN ANALYSIS". I have had many web sites for years. I no longer broadcast emails. My content is exclusively in my web based journal entries in a log.

http://www.andrewlerner.blogspot.com/ This blog is now restricted in its administrative settings to family & friends, and substituted for previous broadcast emails to those interested in being updated, or learning about my life and interests. I may post websites & photographs I find of interest, or describe events of my life.
These people include: "Nancy Goldfarb" <nancygoldfarb1962@yahoo.com>, "Mike Binder" <mikebin@optonline.net>, "Donna Petrelli" <donnamaria_petrelli@yahoo.com>, "Tanya" <tlubar@aol.com>, "Rich Lerner" <llerner@si.rr.com>, "Sister, Matriarch" <sister@rotmail.com>,

No comments: