Sunday, October 02, 2005

ONE MONTH AND BEYOND!

I have now been employed by continuously for one whole month in a permanent regular full-time position. This is the first time I have had such a distinction since 10/31/2003! For at least the past year, I have been at a steady 238 pounds. Now, after sitting at a PC, and on a telephone for two weeks, I weigh 249 pounds. When I was unemployed, I would sit and use my computer system all day, or talk on the phone. Now I get paid for it. I tought myself all of the skills necessary to qualify me for this job. I feel perfectly well matched and qualified, and am very optimistic about a career for me in the financial, telecommunications technology, and customer service industries. I am greatly enjoying the social opportunities as never before in my life. What I have craved and struggled for my entire life is finally coming to pass. I am finally boldly going where everyone else has gone before.

No comments: