Saturday, September 10, 2005

FOOD FOR ME

This paragraph describes my diet, regarding its restrictions, and my preferences. I do not eat any pork products, seafood, cereal, barbequed or fried food. I prefer kosher meats when available, and like to avoid dairy with meat. I need to limit residue such as: seeds, skins (like on potatoes or some beans), raw vegetables (like lettuce, tomatoes, or peppers), garnish, and pulp. Spices must also be limited. I need to limit myself to beverages that do not contain carbonation, caffeine, fruit juice, and alcohol. As much as possible, it is best that I only have dairy that is lactose-free. I only drink orange juice that is low acid, and pulp-free. I have an ulcer, colitis, GERD, irritable bowl, and am slightly lactose intolerant. I make exceptions for ice cream, flavored yogurt, and anything chocolate. I love pasta, rice, potatoes, and anything made with tomatoes or potatoes. Southern Italian is my favorite cuisine. My favorite cooked vegetables are potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, peas, and lima beans. I hate asparagus and spinach. My favorite fruits are pineapple and banana and food made with strawberry, peach, and cherry. I hate raspberry, blueberry, and cranberry. I prefer Chicken, Turkey, and occasionally beef (especially kosher corned beef). My favorite foods are lasagna, and chocolate ice cream with chocolate fudge, chocolate chips, chocolate fudge brownie, and peanut butter with strawberry preserves. My favorite beverage is filtered water, or non-caffeinated plain ice tea with Splenda.

No comments: