Thursday, September 08, 2005

MY so-called LIFE

Nancy will be moving into her new basement studio in Franklin Square. This is where Laurie worked for more than a decade. Nancy will also live nearby Laurie in Valley Stream, who also rents a basement studio!

Most of the checks I use from my checking account are used by my writing “void� on, and giving them to creditors to make electronic drafts on my bank account. Nobody has asked me to explain the toaster screw story. PC is a personal computer using Windows on a desktop. A laptop PC is self-explanatory. APPLE does not APPLY. HC is a Hand Held personal computer system that is only limited by its size.

I have been on a no-sugar diet for three years now. On Monday, I discovered that sitting, listening, and learning for eight hours, can exhaust me , and it can get hard to keep my eyes open. I went to the grocery store, and purchased bags of chocolate, hard candy, and brownies. I have been eating them continuously since Tuesday, and have found that it help a great deal! Someone in my class told me that Bank One, one mile away from me in Lake Mary, is also hiring for call center customer service reps, pays a little more, and recommends I apply to work there.

It has been verified that my daily 77-mile round trip commute uses 2.5 gallons of gasoline each day. It takes me 38 minutes each way for each of the two 38 miles. 36 of those 38 miles are on International Speedway Blvd, and I-4. However, it is I-4 that I use as a speedway. I go 10 to 20 mph over the 70mph speed limit. Yesterday’s entry will be updated.

No comments: