Monday, September 26, 2005

IT HAS BEEN A LONG LONELY TIME. (Led Zep: R&R)

Time And Again (Another favorite past TV drama series)

5/23/02: Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)

Another back wall from a four-unit apartment 2-story building in my coop was falling down. During these past few weeks, that part of the building has been reconstructed. The cost is millions of dollars. The coop cannot afford this. It may have to declare bankruptcy, add a monthly assessment or increase the monthly maintenance to shareholders like me. The record high property values here could plummet. Someone in the maintenance department recommend I sell and move out as soon as possible. I already know from the contractor for my bathroom, that structurally the building is in poor condition. This is still yet another motivation to sell and move to the Orlando area. I do not know if Odie will be able to make it.

No comments: