Tuesday, September 27, 2005

REALI T-V

I enjoy watching movies on the Oxygen and Lifetime channels as well as programs on the Science, History, and Nat Geo channels. I had been watching Big Brother 6, up to 3 times per week for the past couple of months. One of the best finales of the past six years was last week. I have now begun watching the fourth Apprentice series with the Donald, this week on CNBC. I am not sure if I will be watching it with the Martha.

My brother and sister had a severe reaction to my blog since I started posting women who I found to look good. I don’t understand why they felt that way. I hope to understand this before I die. It is very hard to find someone willing to spend the time with me in this and other discussion so that I can understand the society I live in.

No comments: