Friday, September 23, 2005

I LOVE HARD ALTERNATIVE ON XM

I greatly love and enjoy listening to my hard alternative music station, commercial free, on XM radio in my automobile commute. XM helped me set a new record of 37.5 miles in 32 minutes! The crisp clean honest consistant strong sound from the digital signal is wonderful and delightful. I especially enjoy the text display on my dash showing artist and title information. XM in my car. XM online. XM in my home. I need more Monster cable to once again integreate my entire computer video audio system at home.

Squizz - XM 48 - 100% Commercial-Free
Listen Now
Take a squizz at this: hard alternative in the post-grunge era, fusing metal-rap-funk-world with aggressive, heavy guitars. You'll hear everything from the pioneers -- Korn and Limp Bizkit -- to today's emerging stars --


XM Liquid Metal - XL - XM 42
Industrial Strength Metal ONLINE EXCLUSIVE


Ethel - XM 47 - 100% Commercial-Free
Listen Now
All of alternative rock music's monster hits. Bands like Blink 182, Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls, Weezer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Stone Temple Pilot and Smashing Pumpkins.


Boneyard - XM 41 - 100% Commercial-Free
Listen Now
Now you're in for it: killer Hard Rock and more insanity than you thought a radio channel could be. Get busy and get boned - with bands like AC/DC, Ozzy, Metallica, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Ratt and Guns n' Roses.

No comments: